Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Beware of Akriti Infomedia | A company of crooks !!!

The Story of a CHEAP advertising agency in Delhi city which enjoys the services of part-timers/ working students and JUST DOES NOT WANT TO PAY! 

                                    --We are three undergraduate girls  from Delhi. We participate in promotional events as promoter & sometimes as coordinators

 

This email is an invitation to all the recipients to come and identify the faces of some real crooks in the city!

The entire story (with evidences) is set to be on-line automatically at 10 am, Sunday 7th May 2009 at the blog address: http://delhicrooks.blogspot.com 

The copy of the same will be available on several other addresses which will be sent automatically to more than 5000 recipients on Sunday in Delhi an NCR over emails and SMSs). The list of recipients includes… 

 

The Freelance promoters/Part timers/ Studends: As the crooks have caused me (the one coordinating here) not to be able to make payments to my promoters, they have not paid me anything but I have partially made payments. 

The Event Coordinators: because we are ones of you and you may be the next.

The Advertising Agencies/ Event Companies/ Marketing Firms : They may like to know how their competitor is making money!!! 

The Client (Brand, to which the promotion event was organized): Who may like to think again if it is good to give their prestigious brand’s promotion work to such CHEAP people? 

The Local Newspapers/ TV Channels: They may find something interesting in the story (Especially with the evidences)

 

Sunday 10 am you may find here:

  • 22 Recorded calls, all conversations during the season telling the entire story themselves.
  • The digital scan of the cheque which was issued and STOPPED FOR NO REASONS.
  • The Name of the agency and key personal.
  • The Name and contact number of the vendor, who was in the middle.

We ALSO INVITE THE CROOKS TO GIVE ARGUMENTS IF THEY HAVE ANY

Come on all the event coordinators and working students, let’s be unite against these crooks, do read the entire email and visit the blog, also forward the emails/SMSs to as many people as you can

Folks,

Don’t forget SUNDAY 10 am

http://delhicrooks.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. I support you. You are doing right dear but you should have mentioned the name of the the company also. I also am a du student and do event jobs like you. All the best and I am sure you will be supported by all.

    Soha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is the amount? Bohat jyada payment hogi? PO nahi liya tha kya? Sachmuch karoge ya dhamki hai bus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which college of DU r u from? Tell me if u need help.
    I'm a secretary in a du college. Mail me at - astutegutar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is 10:30? Where is the story?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah where is the tory

    ReplyDelete
  6. They ARE TRULY THE CHEAPEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN, THEY THREATENED that they would harm me if I release their names on the net.

    So I finally launched an FIR today, took cops to their office and have received a cheque again, I hope this cheque pays me off..

    ReplyDelete